Happy Self Care Sunday.💅🏾 As you know the Anniversary Sale/Autumn Release is going on right now, so self care will need to be shortened today. But trust that I'm going to get it in because I'm worth it.😉 Today I'm going to give my hands a little TLC. When preparing skincare products, my hands are in water A LOT like a healthcare worker. So right now they're very dry. There's no moisture whatsoever.😖
I'm going to use the LBBs Pedicure Set and some unscented Decadent Body Fluff to bring them back to life. It's pretty simple. Just like you would use it for your feet, you will do the same for your hands. I will begin by:
- Soaking my hands in a basin for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rub your hands together to see if they feel soft. If not, apply 1 to 2 tsp of dry oatmeal, or oat flour to your basin and soak for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once hands are soft, apply foot scrub and lightly rub your hands for 20 to 30 seconds then rinse.
- Apply Decadent Body Fluff to hands to allow it to absorb completely into skin.
- Follow up with Foot Oil to seal in moisture.
That's it! Your hands will feel soft, look plump and restored.
Don't forget, there's a little more than 24 hours left in our Anniversary/Autumn Release Sale. Use code Anniversary to save 20% of the entire website (exclusions apply). Need an easier way to pay? Don't forget we offer AfterPay and ShopPay to break down your total cost in 4 equal payments. More information can be found at checkout.